DarkWalkerUnleashedDarkWalkerUnleashed

Main Games Favorites Reviews Stats 1 Fan

ANGRY TOYS ANGRY TOYS

Its surprising how artists still have the work to make good art assets for shitty games like this... I would have programmed it better... and/or made a different and better game than this shit and make a good use of the artist's skills...

[US]SR [US]SR

I dunno why people even dare to make this kind of bullshit... WHY!???

Ragdoll Ahievement 2 Ragdoll Ahievement 2

After passing through some portals... my ragdoll became Iron Man! hahaha nice easter egg

Mystery IQ Test Mystery IQ Test

Its so rare to find a good flash game in Portuguese! congratulations v.v

Billy the Pilot Billy the Pilot

Man, this game is awesome, i wasn't expecting much from it, but it held me playing until i destroyed the moon *-* you had good ideas, you added new experience to the Tosser Games, however i think you didn't explored the full potential of this game, my suggestion is : try on making it harder and add more objectives :D

Feed Us 3 Feed Us 3

Hey dude, i found a bug '-' well... my piranha got stuck between a part of a column of rock that is semi circle shaped and i was unlucky because at the same moment the shark came and i lost a huge piranha Y.Y . The game really rocks and it is really addictive, i looked for it on the internet, if it was available for android, but "Feed us 3" is not, i hope you release it for android soon *O*

Super Cyborg demo Super Cyborg demo

In fact it has potential, but you gotta change some things on the gameplay, the character runs too slow, maybe you could add a Run button :)